Featuring a lightweight construction, impressive durability, and seamless comfort through and through, the Nike Men’s Air Max Torch 4 might just be the perfect running buddy. So if you’re still on the fence about whether or not you need to grab yourself a pair of the Torch 4’s, my complete review should tell you why you should let go of the hesitation.
Heat up your Running with Nike Men’s Air Max Torch 4 Running Shoes, which are crafted from breathable mesh material with synthetic overlays used in the upper to ensure support and the cool breezy environment from within, keeping your foot healthy, dry and sweat-free.
Its comfort is guaranteed with Phylon throughout the forefeet, TPU overlays at the midfoot. Molded EVA sock liners and visible Air-Sole heel unit, giving your foot “walking on a cloud” like experience. Moreover, padded collar and tongue are included for added cushioning.
the Nike Air Max Torch 4 appears at first to be a bit bulky, mainly due to its thick upper mesh and outsole design. It is lightweight and stylish, with an attractive price tag of only $85. In the Air Max line this is quite a low price and “value” was the word that came to mind immediately. It is in the same category as the Nike Air Max Motion 2.
- Product dimensions: 13.5 x 9.2 x 4.6 inches.
- Shipping weight: 2.15 pounds.
- Rubber sole.
- Phylon forefoot provides a great toe-off.
- Low-top design for added mobility.
- Reflective elements help ensure visibility in low light.
- Lace-up front, padded tongue and collar.
- Visible Air-Sole heel unit and Phylon in forefoot for cushioning