Among the Nike shoes available for the people out there to purchase, the RN 6 Running Shoes have received a lot of attention. The footwear is ideal for all individuals who are dealing with plantar fasciitis. The upper pattern of the footwear is streamlined to deliver a fit that is similar to the fit of a sock.
The New Nike Flex Experience RN 6 is lioghtweight, natural road running shoes with excellent cushioning and traction on both dry and wet surface. The outsole now features smoother hexagonal lugs for added stability and flex grooves between them for enhanced flexibility.
Hence, you will be able to get a smoother experience while you use the footwear. There is a single layer mesh in the shoe, which can deliver a comfortable experience to you as well.
However, beyond that, there really isn’t anything more. To top it all off, the shoes don’t look visually appealing, so you can’t purchase them as a fashion statement as well. In general, you really won’t be missing much if you choose to skip this option. However, its affordability earns it a place on our list nonetheless
- Product dimensions: 12 x 0.7 x 10 inches.
- Shipping weight: 3 pounds.
- Item model number: 881802.
- Rubber sole.
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top” from arch.
- Upper pattern has been streamlined for a sock-like fit.
- Single-layer mesh for optimal ventilation in the forefoot.
- 2mm offset and rounded heel promote a natural range of motion.
- Injected unit (IU) sole provides lightweight cushioning.