This is a feminine and functional shoe that makes your training sessions comfortable. Nike Women’s Flex Supreme TR5 shoe combines best Nike technologies. The mesh upper features synthetic material that makes it durable. Besides, there is a midfoot strap that improves lockdown support. The collar is padded and the tongue is thin. As for the insole, it is cushioned. Therefore, it contributes to the overall comfort. A Flywire technology gives support where it is needed.
A Phylon midsole is soft, it gives perfect cushioning and support. Also, a Phylite carrier ensures stable yet flexible platform. In fact, the shoe lives up to the name Flex Supreme. As for the outsole, it is grippy and features hexagonal flex grooves that promote natural motion.
Women’s Flex Supreme TR 5 Cross-Training Shoe also has a dual-layer foam mid-sole and out-sole to create what users describe as cozy and durable cushioning. The cushioning provides not only comfort, but also support for diverse activities, including Zumba, walking, yoga, weights, squats, biking, and Pilates.
- Product dimensions: 12 x 0.7 x 10 inches.
- Shipping weight: 1.1 pounds.
- Item model number: 852467.
- Mesh upper.
- Rubber sole.
- Shaft measures approximately 2.5″ from arch.
- Flywire cables in the forefoot integrate with the laces for a dynamic fit.
- Anatomically-placed foam pods on either side of the inner heel provide comfort and prevent heel slippage.
- Hexagonal pattern is hot-knife cut into the outsole enhancing flexibility and 360-degree movement for a variety of training activities.