We have another unique master piece in our list the Nike Women’s TR 6 Flex Supreme running shoes. Just to start with, I can confidently say this is a true Nike Sneaker. They say like father like son and I say like shoe like the brand.
If you are worried about your shin pain and ankle aches after you run, with a pair or two of these shoes, all that aching and pain becomes history to you. The Nike Women’s Flex Supreme TR 6 running shoes are perfectly designed to provide utmost support to and stability as well.
The Nike TR 6 Cross Training shoes are also light in weight and will always live your feet as fresh as ever. No ore unexpected and unnecessary fatigue. You can use these for doing your gymnastics and other workout activities. To be precise, let’s just say that the shoes are simply multipurpose in away.
On the other hand, the shoes are excellently cushioned to optimize the shoe’s comfortability. The Nike Women’s Flex Supreme running shoes are also true to size and will never stretch big nor small whatsoever; always fits well just as expected. They come with a thin tongue that stays perfectly to its place and never ribs your feet in any uncomfortable manner.
- Item modle number: 852449.
- Shipping weight: 1 pounds.
- Rubber sole.
- Internal strap delivers support for multidirectional movement.
- Breathable mesh lining in the forefoot.
- Molded ankle foam enhances support and fit.
- Outrigger for stability during side-to-side movements.
- Injected foam midsole/outsole for ultralight comfort.