The Nike Women’s Revolution 3 is one of the best running shoes for bad knees that you can find, especially for women. It is a lightweight running pair of shoes made of a single-layered mesh. The overlays with minimal no-sew and soft foams include some of the features you might like.
At a first look, one of the most apparent features is the inclusion of a rubber outsole. The use of rubber offers an excellent traction in Nike Women’s Revolution 3, When going through your paces on slippery terrains. Horizontal bellows cut inside the foam midsole makes the shoes responsive to your various movements.
A meshed upper body improves the aeration inside the shoes when it gets hot during intense workouts. In addition, a midsole made of soft foam makes for a cushioning effect as well as cutting down the weight.
When worn by someone with bad knees, the underlays located in the toe tip and vamp offers support within the structure. Another great feature is the midsized shaft height that measures about 3 inches from the arch making the shoes more comfortable and supportive to your ankles.
- Product dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches.
- Shipping wieght: 1.75 pounds.
- Item modle number: 819302/819303.
- Rubber sole.
- 3” shaft.
- Vamp and toe tip with underlays.
- Mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- Soft foam midsole delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Rubber outsole offers excellent traction.
- Underlays in the vamp and toe tip offer support and structure.
- Horizontal bellows are cut into the foam for added response.