PIAA windshield wiper blades are made with silicon rubber, which ensures greater visibility by coating the windshield with silicon to promote continuous water beading in inclement weather. The effect is similar to popular windshield coating but without the hazy side effect.
Water beads up into droplets at low speeds that are easily removed by the silicon rubber is also twice as durable as traditional rubber, allowing them to perform better over a longer period of time.
- Tough all season performance, in all kind of weather conditions.
- Have enough pressure points to keep the blades firmly planted against the windshield.
- All PIAA wiper blades have a silicon coated wiper inserts the enables it to provide quiet, streak-free wiping for a long period of time.
- These wiper blades have a wide variety of applications.
- The aerodynamic frame has equal pressure points for quiet and streak-free wiping.
- Instant water beading action creates a clearer vision even when wipers are not wiping.